Original Waldorf Salad
ready in 1 hr 15 min.
- 0.333 cup Mayonnaise
- 0.333 cup Honey mustard
- 2 Tbsps lemon juice
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 2 red Apple (cored and diced)
- 2 ribs Celery (trimmed and sliced)
- 1 cup seedless Grape (halved)
- ¼ cup chopped Pecan (plus extra to serve)
- 3 cups mixed salad (rinsed and spun dry)
In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, apples, celery and grapes and gently toss to coat.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
Add the pecans, and season to taste with salt and pepper just prior to serving. Serve on a bed of mixed salad greens.