Open Pork Parcels
ready in 1 hr 5 min.
- vegetable oil (for the moulds)
- 12 Wonton wrapper
- 1 ⅔ cups green soybean (frozen)
- 2 red peppers (finely diced)
- 4 scallions (sliced on the diagonal)
- 2 Tbsps sesame oil
- 2 Tbsps freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp Lime juice
- 3.333 cups pork fillets (ready to cook, sliced into strips)
How healthy are the main ingredients?sesame oil
Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C in a fan oven), 425°F, gas 7.
Brush 12 individual baking moulds or the holes in a muffin tray with oil. Line each one with a wonton sheet and bake in the oven for around 15 minutes until crispy. Remove from the oven, cool briefly, carefully remove from the mould and leave to cool completely.
Cook the beans in simmering, salted water for around 6-8 minutes.
Fry the peppers and spring onions in a hot pan in 1 tbsp hot oil for 1-2 minutes. Take off the heat and stir in the drained soy beans and the coriander. Season to taste with lime juice and salt.
Fry the meat in a hot pan in 1 tbsp oil for 2-3 minutes until golden. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Stir through the vegetables and serve in the wonton cases.