Nettle Bisque with Salmon
9,2 / 10
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup cream (at least 30% fat)
- 10 cups fresh Stinging nettle (leaves torn from the stem and chopped)
- 1 bunch parsley (leaves torn from the stem and chopped)
- 1 bunch Chervil (chopped)
- 4 slices smoked Salmon (cut into strips)
Heat the butter in a pot and fry the onion and the garlic. Stir in the stock and the cream.
Simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, then add the nettles and the herbs and puree. Season with salt and ground black pepper, add the salmon and serve sprinkled with pumpkin seeds and chervil.