Mixed Salad with Turkey Breast
- For the salad
- Hungarian wax pepper (4 each, red and yellow)
- 3 Romaine Lettuce
- 400 grams smoked turkey breasts
- For the dressing
- 400 grams Cottage cheese
- 200 grams Yogurt (low-fat)
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika (spicy)
- 6 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- For the garnish
- 1 bunch Cress
For the salad, rinse green wax peppers, trim, cut in half, remove seeds and ribs and cut into strips. Rinse lettuce, trim, spin dry and tear into bite-size pieces. Cut cress with scissors, rinse in a colander and drain.
Cut turkey breast into strips. For the dressing, mix cottage cheese, yogurt, paprika and apple cider vinegar in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Arrange salad on plates, cover with turkey slices, drizzle with salad dressing and serve garnished with watercress.