Mexican Grilled Corn
ready in 30 min.
- ¼ cup reduced-fat Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsps butter (softened)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 0.333 cup queso fresco (crumbled)
- 1 tsp fresh Lime zest
- 0.333 cup fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 6 ears fresh Corn (shucked)
- 1 Lime (cut into wedges)
How healthy are the main ingredients?MayonnaiseCornLime
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, butter, paprika, queso fresco, lime zest and cilantro. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove any silk from the corn. Soak corn in cold water for about 5 minutes.
Grill corn for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until corn is tender and lightly charred.
Remove corn from grill and generously brush with mayonnaise mixture. Serve with lime wedges.