- 1 kitchen-ready Roasted Chicken (approx 1.4 kg)
- peppers (from the mill)
- 250 grams (approximately 9 ounces) button Mushroom
- 750 grams (approximately 1.5 pound) small, waxy potatoes
- 1 kilogram (approximately 2 pound) Beefsteak tomato
- 125 grams (approximately 4.5 ounces) Bacon
- 150 grams (approximately 5 ounces) green Olives
- 4 centiliters (approximately 1.5 ounces) Cognac
Rinse poularde, pat dry, season with salt and pepper and tie legs and wings
Rinse, clean and roughly chop mushrooms. potatoes
Peel and wash tomatoes, then blanch for a few seconds, peel, quarter, core and dice. Cut bacon into small cubes.
Fry bacon and potatoes in a hot roasting pan, then add mushrooms, tomatoes and olives. Cook briefly. Then take out everything and put aside.
Fry chicken in drippings with Cognac and vegetables, season with salt and pepper and bake in a preheated oven (200°C, approximately 400°F). Cover and cook about 50 minutes.