Grilled Meat Bites with Filling
8,4 / 10
- 4 cups ground Meat
- 2 scallions (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 Tbsp rosemary (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup fresh Mozzarella (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsps pitted black olives (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsps green Olives (finely chopped)
- olive oil
How healthy are the main ingredients?MozzarellaOlivegarlic cloverosemarycarrotegg
Knead together the meat, onions, garlic, carrot and rosemary and season with salt and ground black pepper. Add the eggs and then add spoonfuls of breadcrumbs until a smooth, pliable mixture is created.
Mix together the mozzarella and the olives.
Shape the meat mixture into dumplings and make a hole in each one. Fill with the mozzarella-olive mixture and close up the hole.
Place on an oiled grill rack in the oven and grill on each side for 5-6 min. Alternatively brush the dumplings with oil and fry in a pan. Goes well with a warm vegetable salad.