Grilled and Filled Fish
8,9 / 10
ready in 40 min.
- 2 cups young Spinach
- 1 red pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 onion (cut into strips)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (sliced)
- ½ cup smoked Bacon (diced)
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 trout (ready to cook, approx. 250 g each)
How healthy are the main ingredients?Spinacholive oilgarlic cloveoniontrout
Loosely mix together the spinach, pepper, onion, garlic and bacon. Stir in 1 tbsp oil and the lemon juice and season with salt and ground black pepper.
Stuff the trout with the vegetables and brush oil over the outside. Season with salt and ground black pepper and place in a fish basket. Close securely and grill the trout on the hot barbecue for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove from the basket and arrange on plates. If desired, serve with rice.