Green Salad with Tomatoes and Cheese
- 400 grams green Asparagus
- ½ Lettuce
- 2 Apricot
- 100 grams Cherry tomatoes
- 2 scoops Mozzarella
- 1 Red onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 teaspoon grainy Mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- peppers (from the mill)
- 3 tablespoons Corn oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- Olives (6 green and 6 black, pitted)
Peel the bottom third of the asparagus, cut off ends and cut diagonally into 1 cm-long (approximately 1/3 inch) pieces and cook in boiling salted water for about 6 minutes, or until al dente, then drain and let cool.
Rinse and spin dry the lettuce and cut into bite-size pieces.
Rinse and halve the cherry tomatoes.
Cut mozzarella into cubes.
Peel and cube the onion.
Peel and finely chop the garlic.
Mix the vinegar with salt, pepper and mustard, gradually add oil and stir in the parsley.
Toss the salad ingredients with the dressing and serve garnished with halved olives.