Gourmet Seafood and Fruit Salad
8,1 / 10
ready in 22 min.
- 2 Avocados (chopped, 1/3 mashed with a fork)
- 2 Mangoes (chopped)
- 1 shallot (very finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1 pinch sugar
- lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 large Prawn (ready to cook, deveined, peeled apart from the tail segment)
- 2 tablespoons Mango juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Mix together the avocado purée and the chopped avocado and mango, the shallot and the parsley. Season with sugar, lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper.
Arrange the salad on plated using a ring mould.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the prawns all over for approx. 2 minutes. Season with salt and ground black pepper and place on top of the salad.
Mix the mango juice with the oil. Drizzle over the salad and garnish with cauliflower florets, spring
onion and parsley to serve.