Fruit and Avocado Plate
9,6 / 10
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Vanilla bean (cut in half lengthways, seeds scraped out)
- 1 tablespoon fresh Tarragon (chopped)
- 2 Avocados (halved, pitted, peeled and sliced)
- 1 Galia melon (or honeydew melon, halved, peeled, deseeded and sliced)
- Tarragon (to garnish)
Mix together the lemon juice, oil, a pinch of the vanilla seeds, the tarragon and season with salt and white pepper.
Drizzle the avocado wedges with the dressing and carefully add the melon wedges. Arrange on plates and garnish with tarragon.