- 500 grams fish fillets (such as salmon, halibut or cod)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Pastry flour
- 500 milliliters fish stock (prepared)
- 250 milliliters milk
- freshly ground peppers
- cayenne pepper
- 2 Fennel bulb
- 300 grams button Mushroom
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 1 bunch Dill
- 250 grams Mozzarella
- 200 grams Lasagne noodle (dry)
Mince fish and mix with lemon juice.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a pan. Stir in flour and sauté. Deglaze with fish stock and milk. Simmer for about 10 minutes until thick. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
Rinse and chop fennel. Rinse and thinly slice mushrooms. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan and sauté fennel. Add mushrooms and tomato paste and season with salt and pepper. Dice mozzarella.
Pour white sauce into a greased baking dish. Layer with lasagna noodles, fish, vegetables, dill and mozzarella. End with lasagna noodles and white sauce. Top with pieces of remaining butter and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 40 minutes.
Remove, let rest briefly, slice and serve.