75 / 100
ready in 35 min.
- 10 eggs
- 0.333 cup milk
- 4 Tbsps Parmesan (grated)
- 5 Tbsps butter
- 1 yellow pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely sliced)
- 4 Tbsps green Olives (pitted, chopped)
- 8 Anchovy (in oil, chopped)
- ⅔ cup Salami (finely sliced)
- 2 handfuls Fresh herbs (e. g. parsley and basil, leaves chopped)
- shaved Parmesan (to garnish)
How healthy are the main ingredients?OliveParmesangarlic cloveeggParmesan
You can also work with two pans to quicker results. The omelettes can be kept warm at 80°C.
Whisk together the eggs, milk and Parmesan and season with salt and ground black pepper.
Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan and fry the pepper for 2-3 minutes on a medium heat. Stir in the garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan.
Heat another tbsp butter and add approx. 1/4 of the egg mixture. Top with 1/4 of the pepper mixture, olives, anchovies and salami. Sprinkle with herbs and bake for around 5 minutes on a low heat.
Make three more omelettes like this and serve garnished with Parmesan shavings.