Chilli Shrimp Flat Noodles
ready in 20 min.
- 5 cups wide, flat Noodles (broken into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 scallions (white part only, sliced into fine rings)
- ¾ inch fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Shrimp paste
- 3 tablespoons Rice wine
- 1 tablespoon Chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
Heat the oil and fry the spring onions, ginger and garlic. Drain the noodles well and add to the pan. Fry together for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the shrimp paste and wine. Season to taste with chilli sauce, ground black pepper, salt and soy sauce.