Chicken and Cheese Tortilla Wraps
ready in 40 min.
- 4 Chicken breasts (approx. 4 oz each, sliced)
- 4 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 handfuls cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Red onion (cut into thin rings)
- 1 red chili pepper (finely chopped)
- 4 mild, green chili peppers (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 8 Tortillas
- 1 ⅛ cups fresh Mozzarella (diced)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- cilantro (to garnish)
Season the chicken with salt and fry in a hot pan in 2 tbsp oil for 2-3 minutes until golden. Cook until done on a medium heat.
To make the salsa, mix together the coriander, onion, chillies, garlic, lime juice, sugar and the remaining oil. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Preheat the oven to 400°F, and grease four individual baking dishes.
Divide the chicken between the wraps and add 1-2 tbsp salsa. Add some mozzarella and roll up. Place two wraps in each baking dish, sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for around 10 minutes. Serve garnished with coriander.