Brassica Veloute with Cheese
- ⅛ cup butter
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 stick Celery (finely chopped)
- 2 Anchovy fillet
- 1 large, starchy potato (peeled and chopped)
- 1 head Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- ⅜ cup light ligth cream
- ½ cup Feta (crumbled)
- extra virgin olive oil
- Melt the butter in a pan and sweat the onion, garlic and celery for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the anchovies, potato and broccoli and cook for a few minutes, then pour over the stock.
- Cook at a simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Liquidise in batches then return to the pan. Pour in the cream, season well and reheat gently.
- Serve with the feta crumbled on top and a drizzle of oil.