Beetroot and Orange Salad
- 1 Tbsp Orange blossom water
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt (to taste)
- freshly ground White pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 medium Beets (roasted and sliced)
- 1 Fennel bulb (sliced)
- 2 Tbsps snipped fennel fronds (chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (roughly chopped)
- 2 naval Oranges (segmented)
In a small bowl add the orange blossom water, the white balsamic vinegar, sea salt and white pepper. Drizzle in the olive oil slowly while whisking furiously. Taste and adjust seasoning and acidity ratio.
In another bowl, combine beets, fennel slices and fronds, and parsley. Drizzle on several tablespoons of the dressing, to your preference, and toss well.
Plate individual portions of the beet and fennel mixture and top with orange segments. Serve.