- 1 Tbsp clear honey
- 1 tsp grainy Mustard
- 2 Tbsps Oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches peppers
- 1 zucchini (thickly sliced)
- 1 small Eggplant (cut into chunks)
- 4 small, baby onions
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 baby Sweet corn
- 1 red Bell pepper (seeds removed and cut into chunks)
- 1 yellow Bell pepper (seeds removed and cut into chunks)
- 4 mini Pita bread (to serve)
Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes (this stops them burning. )
Heat the oven to 200°C (180° fan) 400°F gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
Mix together the honey, mustard, oil, salt and pepper.
Thread the vegetables onto the skewers and brush with the honey mixture.
Place on the baking trays and cook for 25-30 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
Put into serving bowls with a mini pitta bread.