Baja Fish Tacos with Cabbage
ready in 45 min.
- For the coleslaw
- 2 Tbsps Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Crème fraiche
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 Tbsps white wine vinegar
- 4 cups white Cabbage (finely sliced)
- 4 cups red Cabbage (finely sliced)
- 1 carrot (peeled and finely sliced)
- 1 Apple (peeled, cored and finely sliced)
Mix together the mayonnaise, crème fraîche, mustard powder and vinegar. Season with salt and a pinch of sugar and stir in the remaining coleslaw ingredients. Leave to steep for around 15 min.
Season the fish with salt and ground black pepper and drizzle with lime juice. Dust with some flour and fry in hot oil on all sides until golden brown. Reduce the heat and leave to continue cooking until firm to the touch.
Serve the fish with the coleslaw and the tacos.