White Pizza with Artichoke
ready in 25 min.
- 1 prepared pizza dough mix
- 3 cloves garlic cloves (smashed)
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 1 can Artichoke hearts (drained and halved)
- kosher salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- ¾ cup alfredo sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley (finely chopped)
How healthy are the main ingredients?Artichoke heartsMozzarellaolive oilgarlic cloveparsleysalt
Preheat the oven to 425º F / 220º C. Spread pizza dough out into a 14 inch round on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
Evenly spread the garlic and olive oil, and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese.
Top with the artichokes and season with salt and pepper. Pour the alfredo sauce on top and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the edges are crisp and browned.
Garnish with lemon zest and fresh parsley before serving.