Sweet Coconut Soup with Melon
- ½ Coconut (with coconut water)
- 200 milliliters Coconut milk
- 200 grams Yogurt (0.1% fat) (light)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut liqueur
- 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- ½ Lime (squeezed)
Loosen the flesh from the coconut shell and remove the brown layer with a vegetable peeler. Chop the white flesh coarsely and add to a blender along with the coconut water and coconut milk. Puree and add yogurt, liqueur, sugar and lime juice. Puree again and season to taste.
Put the melon balls on wooden skewers. Pour the soup into 4 glasses and serve garnished with whipped cream, lime slices, melon skewers and chili threads.