Steaks with Mango Salsa
- For the beef
- 2 Steak (each about 7-8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ Lime (zested and juiced)
- ½ teaspoon red, coarsely ground peppers
- 1 clove garlic (squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon black, coarsely ground peppers
For the beef: whisk honey with lime zest, lime juice, red pepper and garlic, marinate steaks in the mixture for about 20 minutes.
For the salsa: combine red onion with garlic, cherry tomatoes, zucchini and mango. Whisk honey with olive oil and lime juice, season with salt and pepper. Toss all salsa ingredients with the dressing and season to taste.
Remove streaks from the marinade and pat dry. Heat butter in a pan and cook steaks for about 3-5 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap in aluminum foil and let rest for about 5 minutes.
Arrange steaks with salsa on plates and serve.