ready in 47 min.
- 4 cups fresh Asparagus (tips only)
- 16 ozs Spaghetti
- 4 cloves garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup butter
- 2 Tbsps lemon juice
- 3 cups medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (very finely chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 4 sprigs parsley (for garnish)
In a small saucepan, boil asparagus in enough water to cover until bright green in color, about 4 to 5 minutes; set aside. Drain and set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to full boil, place the pasta in the pot and return to a rolling boil; cook until al dente. Drain well.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté garlic in the olive oil over medium-low heat until the garlic is golden brown. Add butter and lemon juice to the skillet. Heat until the butter has melted. Place the shrimp in the skillet and cook until the shrimp turns pink, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the asparagus and stir to coat. Remove from heat.
In a large bowl combine the shrimp and asparagus mixture with the spaghetti. Add the parsley and toss to combine. Season salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley sprigs. Serve immediately.