Sausages with Chili Topping
- 300 grams Ground beef
- 2 tomatoes (peeled, seeded and finely diced)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic
- 1 green chile pepper (seeded, finely chopped)
- 200 Kidney beans (canned)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 80 grams grated Cheese
- freshly ground peppers
- 1 generous pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 Cooked sausages
- 4 long, hot dog White rolls
Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onions until translucent. Peel the garlic and squeeze through a garlic press into the pan along with the ground meat and saute until the meat is no longer pink. Drain the beans and add to the pan along with the tomatoes and peppers, season with salt, cayenne and pepper and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
Bring a pan of water to a boil, remove from the heat, add the sausages, cover and let stand 10 minutes until heated through.
Cut rolls, spread with the meat and bean mixture, place a sausage in each, sprinkle with cheese and close.