Potato and Green Bean Platter
8,9 / 10
ready in 1 hr
- For the salad
- 3.333 cups small, new potatoes
- 3 ¾ cups Green beans (trimmed)
- 4 scallions (cut into 5-6 cm pieces)
- 2 stalks Celery (cut into 5-6 cm pieces)
- 1 Cucumber (deseeded and sliced)
- 1 handful edible Vegetables (e. g. radish shoots)
Boil the potatoes in salted water for around 25 minutes until cooked, then drain, cool to lukewarm and cut in half.
Meanwhile, blanch the beans in salted water for around 8 minutes. Add the spring onions and celery for the last 2 minutes. Drain, refresh in cold water and drain well.
For the dressing, crush the basil leaves with the garlic and pine nuts in a mortar. Drizzle in the oil and grind to a coarse paste. Stir in the balsamic vinegar and the parmesan. Add a little water if necessary. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and mix through the pesto dressing. Serve on a large plate or in bowls.