- 500 grams Pork (for goulash)
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic
- 150 grams carrots
- 1 Red Bell pepper
- 1 yellow Bell pepper
- 150 grams Eggplant
- 100 grams button Mushroom
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika (sweet)
- 1 tablespoon Sage (coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- freshly ground peppers
- 350 milliliters Red wine (dry)
- 4 small rosemary
- 4 Sage
Rinse pork, pat dry and chop. Peel onions and garlic and dice finely. Peel carrot and cut into diagonal slices. Rinse bell peppers and eggplant and pat dry. Halve eggplant lengthwise and cut into slices.
Cut bell peppers in half, remove seeds and ribs and cut into pieces. Trim mushrooms and cut into thin slices. Heat oil in a saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until soft, add pork and fry. Add carrots and fry for about 3 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables, sauté briefly, add tomato paste, stir, saute briefly and season with salt, pepper, sage, rosemary and pepper. Add wine and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Serve in a bowl garnished with sage and rosemary.