Pork and Veggie Casserole
- 6 Tbsps Oil
- 8 herb Sausage
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 red Bell pepper (deseeded and roughly chopped)
- 1 green Bell pepper (deseeded and roughly chopped)
- 1 yellow Bell pepper (deseeded and roughly chopped)
- 6 small, new potatoes (scrubbed and halved)
- 2 cups canned tomatoes (chopped)
- ½ cup vegetable stock (or water)
- 1.333 cups cherry tomatoes
- freshly ground peppers
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan and fry the sausages until browned on all sides.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large pan. Add the onions and cook gently until they start to soften then add the garlic, bell peppers and potatoes.
Cook for 3 minutes, stirring all the time then add the canned tomatoes and stock. Bring to a boil then turn the heat down and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the cherry tomatoes and sausages, season with salt and pepper and continue cooking until the vegetables are soft and the sausage are cooked through.