Pineapple Pork Rolls with Arugula Salad
- 8 slices Pork loin (each around 80 grams) (approximately 3 ounces)
- freshly ground peppers
- 120 grams Emmentaler cheese (sliced)
- 1 Pineapple
- 2 tablespoons Pastry flour
- 80 grams clarified butter
- 150 grams Arugula
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Chili thread (for garnish)
Rinse the meat, pat dry and flatten slightly with a meat mallet. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the cheese over the meat. Peel the pineapple, quarter, core and dice. Sprinkle over the cheese and then roll up and secure with toothpicks. Coat with flour, shake off excess flour and then sear in the butter in a frying pan until golden brown, around 5-6 minutes, basting with butter.
Rinse the arugula and spin dry. Arrange on serving plates with the remaining diced pineapple. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk the oil, vinegar and honey together then drizzle over the salad. Arrange the rolls on the serving plates and garnish with chile.