- 3 paprika (green)
- 3 paprika (red)
- 2 large onions
- 4 potatoes (cooked)
- 4 tablespoons bell pepper paste
- 1 liter Vegetable broth
- 400 grams Hungarian Salami (in 3-5 mm thick slices)
- 1 tablespoon hot ground paprika
- 100 milliliters vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons sauce thickener
Rinse and halve peppers, remove seeds and ribs and cut into strips. Peel, halve and thinly slice onions.
In a large saucepan, sauté onions and peppers in hot oil. Add paprika and salami and cook briefly. Add broth, cover and simmer 5-10 minutes.
Season vegetables. Mix cornstarch with a little water and stir into vegetables. Simmer until thickened. Cut potatoes in slices. Stir potatoes and parsley with vegetables and cook until heated through. Serve with fresh bread.