Pasta with Mushroom Sauce
- 30 grams dried Porcini mushroom
- 100 grams smoked ham
- 2 garlic cloves
- parsley (2 tablespoons, finely chopped)
- Basil (2 tablespoons, finely chopped)
- 100 grams pickled in oil Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 can peeled tomatoes (400 grams)
- peppers (from the mill)
- 2 dried Peperoncini
- 400 grams Fusilli
Soak mushrooms in lukewarm water, then chop finely. Cut ham into small cubes. Peel and chop garlic. Drain pickled mushrooms.
Sautée porcini mushrooms with ham and garlic in oil. Add herbs and pickled mushrooms. Cut canned tomatoes smaller, add. Season all with salt, pepper and the peperoncini on low heat for 15 minutes.
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and mix with the mushroom sauce. Serve.