- 300 grams Arborio rice (z. B. Vialone, Arborio)
- 200 grams mixed Mushrooms (Chanterelles, mushrooms with chestnuts)
- 2 shallots (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp Dried-porcini powder
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsps butter
- 125 milliliters dry white wine
- 700 milliliters hot vegetable stock
- freshly ground peppers
- 60 grams freshly grated Parmesan
Clean mushrooms and cut in half or quarters, depending on size. In a saucepan, heat the chicken stock.
Heat the oil in a saucepan. Press the garlic through a garlic press. Peel and finely chop the shallots. Saute the garlic, shallots, bay leaf and porcini powder until the shallots are translucent. Add the rice, stirring to coat, then pour in the wine and let it boil until absorbed.
Add 1/4 of the hot chicken stock and cook, stirring until absorbed. Continue gradually adding hot broth and stirring the rice until the rice is creamy with a little bite, about 25 minutes.
Heat the butter in a skillet, add the mushrooms in batches until tender. Season with salt and pepper and stir into the risotto along with the Parmesan and 1 teaspoon butter and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.