- 400 grams button Mushroom
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 250 grams Arborio rice
- 200 milliliters dry white wine
- 800 milliliters Vegetable broth
- 200 grams mixed Mushrooms (such as: trumpet mushrooms, porcini, shiitake, etc.)
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
Rinse and thinly slice mushrooms.
Peel and mince shallot and garlic. Heat butter in a pan and cook shallots and garlic. Add rice and mushrooms, sauté briefly and deglaze with wine. Stir until wine is fully absorbed. Add a little broth and stir until fully absorbed. Add a little more broth and repeat until all broth has been absorbed, giving rice a creamy consistency.
Rinse and chop mixed mushrooms. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and cook mushrooms. Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
Fold parmesan into risotto and season with salt and pepper. Put onto warmed plates, garnish with fried mushrooms and serve.