for 4 servings
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅔ cup fish stock (from a jar)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 small, red chile pepper (very finely chopped)
- 1 scallion (sliced into fine rings)
- ½ bunch Cilantro (or alternatively parsley), leaves roughly chopped
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 16 peeled shrimp (tail left intact)
Mix together the oil, fish stock, garlic, chilli, spring onion, coriander, salt and ground black pepper to make a marinade. Season to taste with a little lemon juice.
Put the prawns in the marinade and leave to infuse for around 30 minutes.
Put four prawns on eack skewer and grill on the hot barbecue for 4-5 minutes, turning and brushing repeatedly with the marinade.
Serve drizzled with the remaining lemon juice and with the rest of the marinade. Serve with chunks of fresh baguette.