Med-style Veggie Subs
- For the sandwiches
- 2 mini, white Baguette (halved and split open)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ cups roasted Red pepper (sliced)
- 1 ½ cups Bell pepper (sliced)
- ⅔ cup basil Pesto
- 2 cups Mozzarella (drained and sliced)
- ⅔ cup pitted Kalamata Olive
- To garnish
For the sandwiches: Open up the split baguettes and brush their insides with olive oil. Top with the roasted peppers and spread with the basil pesto.
Top the pesto with basil leaves and slices of mozzarella, followed with the olives, pressing them down gently.
Wrap the sandwiches in greaseproof paper and tie securely. Garnish with a few sprigs of oregano when serving.