Lamb Lettuce Salad
8,5 / 10
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ tsp Mustard
- 2 White vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- 5 Tbsps Corn oil
- 1 shallot (very finely chopped)
- 350 grams lamb's lettuce (rinsed, cleaned and dired)
- 150 grams button Mushroom (cleaned and chopped)
- 1 sm can Mandarin orange
- 2 Tbsps Almond slivers (toasted)
- 150 grams pecorino romano (planed with a vegetable peeler)
Whisk egg yolk with mustard, vinegar and oil, season with salt, pepper and sugar and combine with shallot.
Arrange lettuce, drained mandarins and mushrooms on plates and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds and serve.