Japanese Noodle and Broth Bowl
- 4 Tbsps yellow Miso paste
- 5 cups hot water
- 1 Broccoli (prepared into florets)
- 1 cup Wakame seaweed (chopped)
- 2 cups cooked Udon Noodle
- 2 ⅔ cups skinless Salmon fillet (cubed)
- 1 Tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- freshly ground Black pepper
Whisk together the miso paste with a few tablespoons of hot water in a saucepan until a paste forms. Continue to whisk in the remaining hot water until you have a broth.
Bring to a simmer over a moderate heat and then reduce the heat to low. Add the broccoli, seaweed, noodles, and seaweed, simmering for 7 - 8 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
Adjust the seasoning to taste with rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and black pepper.
Ladle into bowls and serve with chopsticks.