Green Bean and Tuna Salad
- 500 grams green Beans (canned)
- 500 grams tomatoes
- 2 cans Tuna (natural, 150 grams)
- oregano (1 tablespoon, chopped)
- parsley (1 tablespoon, chopped)
- 1 onion
- 100 milliliters Broth (instant powdered)
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Mustard
- freshly ground peppers
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Drain the beans in a colander and rinse with cold water. Rinse and quarter the tomatoes. Drain the tuna and break apart with a fork. Peel the onion and cut into thin rings.
For the dressing, mix the broth, vinegar, mustard and oil and season with salt and pepper.
Mix the beans, tomatoes, tuna, onion and herbs and serve drizzled with the dressing.
Suggestion: Serve with a garlic baguette.