Gourmet Veggie Sushi
ready in 1 hr 10 min.
- 2 Red onions (very finely diced)
- 1.333 cups Broccoli (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger (finely grated)
- 2 Tbsps light sesame oil
- 2 Tbsps Rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsps Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Agave syrup
- 1 medium, waxy potato (finely sliced, using a mandolin if desired)
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
How healthy are the main ingredients?Broccolisesame oilolive oilAgave syrupgingerpotato
Mix the vegetables together in a bowl. Add the sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, lime juice and agave syrup and mix together well. Season with salt, cover and marinate for around 30 minutes.
Fry the potato slices in hot oil in a non-stick pan gently on both sides, over a low heat, for around 10 minutes.
To serve, pack the marinated vegetables into e. g. an espresso cup and turn out onto the plates. Place a slice of potato on top and scatter over a little Himalayan salt.