Dry Swordfish Stir-fry
ready in 1 hr
- ½ teaspoon Coriander
- ½ teaspoon peppercorns
- ¼ teaspoon crushed Red pepper flakes (ground)
- 1 unwaxed Lime (juice)
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- ¾ inch fresh ginger (crushed)
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons soybean oil
- 4 cups Swordfish fillet (skinned and ready to cook, cut into thin strips)
In a mortar, crush the coriander seeds, peppercorns and chilli flakes. Mix in the lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and oil. Put the fish in the marinade and leave for around 30 minutes.
Remove the fish from the marinade and brown all over in a hot wok, adding the marinade a little at a time. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper and serve.