Creamy Kale Dip with Sugar Snap Peas
ready in 18 min.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsps Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsps pure honey
- 2 cups finely chopped, baby kale
- 3 scallions (rinsed; trimmed and finely chopped)
- 1.333 cups Water chestnut (drained and finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (peeled and pressed)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (taste)
- 3 ¼ cups sugar Snap pea (rinsed and trimmed)
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the snow peas and mix well to combine. Chill in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours prior to serving.
Meanwhile, blanch the peas in boiling water until tender but firm, about 2 to 3 minutes. Plunge in ice cold water to stop the cooking process and drain well.
Taste dip and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve with sugar snap peas or substitute crackers, chips or various vegetables.