for 4 servings
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 14 ounces Paneer (diced)
- 2 onions (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger root
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon Chili powder
- ⅔ cup cream (30% fat)
- 35 ounces Spinach (chopped)
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a frying pan and fry the paneer until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
Heat the remaining butter in the pan and cook the onions, garlic and ginger until golden brown.
Stir in the spices, then add the spinach. Cover and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Add most of the cream (reserve 4 tablespoons) and the paneer and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and serve drizzled with the rest of the cream.