Chunky White Fish Soup
8,9 / 10
- 2 Tbsps Avocado oil
- 2 large carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 cups floury potatoes (peeled and roughly diced)
- 5 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 cup Broad bean (shelled)
- 3 cups smoked Haddock fillet (skinned and diced)
- 2 Tbsps flat-leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- freshly ground peppers
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or casserole dish set over a medium heat until hot.
Add the carrot, onion, and potatoes, sweating for 6 - 7 minutes until softened.
Cover the vegetables with the stock and bring the broth to a simmer. Cook steadily for 10 minutes, add the haddock and beans, and cook for a further 5 - 6 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
Stir through the parsley, season to taste with salt and pepper, and ladle into bowl.