Chilled Chunky Soup
9,3 / 10
- 35 ounces very ripe tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 4 scallions (roughly chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ Cucumber (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 red Bell pepper (roughly chopped)
- 0.333 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
1 Cutting board, 1 Small knife, 1 Peeler, 1 Fine grater, 1 Citrus juicer, 1 Tablespoon, 1 Non-stick pan, 1 Wooden spoon, 1 Large knife
Put all the vegetables in a blender or food processor and whizz until smooth. If you want a smooth soup, put the gazpacho through a sieve, once or twice.
Return to the blender and whizz, while slowly adding the olive oil and sherry vinegar. Season well with salt and pepper. If the soup is too thick, add a little water. Chill until ready to serve.
Garnish with the diced vegetables and bread pieces.