ready in 40 min.
- 16 ozs lean Ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- Oil (to brush grill grate)
- 8 slices cooked Bacon
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 gourmet Sesame burger bun (split)
- 1 large, ripe tomato (rinsed; trimmed and sliced)
- 1 handful salad
- 1 Red onion (peeled and thinly sliced)
- Condiments (mayonnaise; ketchup; relish; etc.)
Preheat the gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
Combine ground beef and garlic and shape into 4 patties. Season to taste, with salt and pepper.
Brush the grill grate lightly with oil. Place the burgers on the hot oiled grill grate and grill the burgers until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium. To check for doneness, insert an instant-read thermometer through the side of the burger until you reach the center. The internal temperature should be at least 160º F / 71º C.
Toast the buns on the grill until golden, about 30 to 45 seconds.
Assemble burger by spreading your favorite condiment (mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, etc. ) on the bottom bun, followed by bacon, burger, a slice of Swiss cheese, sliced tomato, lettuce, and onion slices. Top with your favorite condiment and remaining bun half.