Asian Noodle Soup with Pork
- 2 tablespoons Miso paste (Asian grocery store)
- 800 milliliters Vegetable broth
- ½ red, seeded chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 100 grams baby Spinach (cleaned)
- 400 grams thinly sliced Pork tenderloin
- 200 grams Broccoli
- 100 grams green Beans (cleaned)
- ½ red Bell pepper (cut into columns)
- 2 carrots (cut into matchsticks)
- Light soy sauce
- 200 grams Chinese Wheat noodle (Sichuan noodles from the Asian grocery store)
In a saucepan, heat the miso with 3 tablespoons of water until dissolved, stir in the broth. Cut the chile into small pieces and add to the pan along with the ginger and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the vegetables (except the spinach), pork and the noodles to the simmering broth, cover and cook over low heat until the vegetables are tender, 10-12 minutes.
Stir in the spinach, season with soy sauce and serve.