- 400 grams Whole wheat puff pastry dough (frozen)
- 2 zucchini
- 100 grams button Mushroom
- 1 small stalk Leeks (only light parts)
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 4 Sour cream
- 150 milliliters Whipped cream
- 5 tablespoons grated Mountain cheese (such as Allgäu mountain cheese, Gruyere, Appenzeller)
- white peppers
- Nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Basil
- 1 handful Basil
Thaw puff pastry.
Rinse zucchini and cut crosswise into thin slices. Clean mushrooms and cut into thin slices. Halve and rinse leek, cut into thick strips. Peel onions and chop finely. Heat butter in a pan and saute onions for a few minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Whisk egg with sour cream and cream cheese, season with salt, pepper, chopped basil and nutmeg.
Roll out puff pastry and line buttered tart pan (26 cm in diameter) (approximately 10 inches) with it, making an edge all around. Prick with a fork several times. Spread with zucchini, mushrooms, leek and onions and bake in preheated oven at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread cream mixture on top. Sprinkle with basil leaves and bake for 20 minutes more. Remove from the oven and serve warm or cold.