Turkey and Potato Kebabs
- 18 small Sweet potato (cooked and peeled)
- 1 red Bell pepper (trimmed, cored and cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 zucchini (cut into 1 cm thick slices)
- 200 grams Turkey liver (trimmed, cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 100 Bacon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 250 milliliters olive oil
Soak the skewers in cold water.
Halve the bacon crosswise, shower with parsley and roll up with the liver pieces inside it.
Alternately, thread the potatoes, bell pepper, zucchini and bacon rolls onto the skewers.
Cut the garlic into thin slices, mix with the herbs of Provence and the oil and marinate the kebabs for about 3 hours.
Cook the kebabs on a hot grill for about 20 minutes, turning regularly. Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper before serving.