Tropical Fruit Layered Pudding
ready in 1 hr
- 2 Mangoes (finely diced, reserving 4 thin slices for garnish)
- 3 Oranges (filleted and diced, juice reserved)
- 1 cup coconut chip
- 2 ½ tablespoons honey
- 1 cup Mascarpone
- ⅔ cup Coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅜ cup cream
- 3 leaves Thai basil (sliced into strips)
Mix together the mango and orange pieces and add the orange juice. Toast the coconut chips in a pan without fat until lightly coloured. Add roughly half of these to the fruit, together with the honey. Divide between 4 glasses.
Beat together the mascarpone, coconut milk, sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon juice. Whip the cream until stiff and fold into the mixture. Divide between the desserts and chill for around 30 minutes.
Garnish the desserts with the mango slices, the remaining coconut and the basil, and serve.