Thai Red Curry Bowl
ready in 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 2 tablespoons red Curry paste
- 1 ⅔ cups canned, unsweeted Coconut milk
- 2 large duck legs (each weighing approx. 300 g, sliced)
- 2 ½ cups fresh Pineapple
- Fish sauce (to taste)
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 10 Cocktail tomatoes (halved)
- 1 bunch Thai basil
How healthy are the main ingredients?Coconut milk
Heat the oil in a wok, add the curry paste and stir in the coconut milk. Simmer for about 5 minutes until reduced slightly.
Then turn up the heat, add the duck, pineapple, 2 tbsp fish sauce, lime leaves and sugar and cook for about 2 minutes.
Finally stir in the cocktail tomatoes and basil and season to taste with fish sauce.