Sea Bass Fillet with Vegetables
- 4 Sea bass fillet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons fine Diced vegetables (such as, carrot, celery, leeks, peppers)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Vegetables (to garnish)
- 400 grams Spinach
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic glaze
Sauté the diced vegetables in the butter, breadcrumbs and herbs. Mix well, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Drizzle the fish fillets with lemon juice and leave to marinate.
Pick out the spinach, rinse and drain well.
Pat the fish dry and sear in hot oil on both sides. Remove from the pan and place in an ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Cover with the vegetable mixture and breadcrumbs and cook for 2-3 minutes under the preheated broiler.
Cook the spinach briefly in the fish pan and season with a little salt and pepper before placing on warmed plates.
Place the fish on top and cover with vegetable julienne.
Serve drizzled with a few drops of grape seed oil and balsamic crema.